Add to cereal, porridge, yogurt, smoothies or use in baking!
100% pure, no added flavouring or colouring. Raw. Paleo. Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soy and nuts.
- Sea-buckthorn berry contains over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients. It also contains high amount of vitamins, minerals, fibre, and protein
- Rich in vitamin C – 12 times higher of an orange
- 60 different antioxidants
- Also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, E and K
- Sea buckthorn is only plant source that contains omega 3, 6, 9, and 7 fatty acids. These support healthy cardiovascular function and digestive system, have a positive effect on skin and hair and are seen to promote brain and nervous system functioning.
- artic powders have used over 700 grams of fresh berries in one bag
- Antioxidant flavonoids found in Sea Buckthorn, such as Quercetin and Salycins, are powerfully anti-inflammatory.
- Beauty berry with anti-aging benefits, commonly used in skin and hair care products, as well as in medicine
- Raw – Dried below 40 degrees celcius
- Contains only natural sugars
- Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
- Preservative and flavouring free
- Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
- Vegan, paleo & vegetarian
Suits busy lifestyle: A convenient add of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, colour and taste! Sprinkle on your favourite meals.
Serving size: 1-2 teaspoons is equal to a handful of fresh, wild blueberries!
Servings per pouch: Up to 23 teaspoons. We have used over 700g of fresh berries is one 70g bag.