Water to Go Pro Pack - Purification bottle featuring a new Hygienic Lid plus 2 extra Filters. Providing 600L or 9 months supply of clean purified water removing 99.9% of Contaminants worldwide using technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
Drinking unsuitable or contaminated water when away from home can easily ruin a business trip or holiday so why not travel with your own water purification system. Simply fill the 'Water-to-Go' bottle with water from almost any source, and the unique, exclusive filter will remove over 99.9% of all contaminants and deliver pure, clean, great tasting water every time!
• 75cl bottle and filter plus 2 extra filters
• Each filter treats approximately 200 litres of water, so the Pro set provides 600L or a 9 months supply of healthy clean purified water
• New hygienic lid keep spout clean and free from germs
• Exclusive patented filter removes 99.9% of all contaminants with unique tiny pores created using nano technology to block chemicals, bacteria, viruses and suspended particles.
• Filters can treat water from almost any fresh water source giving clean filtered water at home or whilst travelling throughout the world at a fraction of the price of bottled water.
• The re-usable bottles will last for years, saving the planet as well as your pocket.
• The bottle nozzle can be removed for cleaning and sterilisation and once the filter is removed, the bottles are dishwasher safe
Attention - before use, activate the filter by soaking thoroughly for 25 minutes.
Not effective on salt water.
A brief history Before Water-to-Go, Dave Shanks and co-founder Cheryl Farrell, headed a textiles company that manufactured and distributed clothing brands across the World. Dave made frequent trips to India, Indonesia and China and was aghast to see ever growing mountains of plastic waste whenever he visited an industrial area. A large contributor to the problem was discarded single-use water bottles. Work began on advancing a technology that was originally developed for NASA. From this, the Water-to-Go ‘3-in-1 nanotechnology Filters’ were born! Combining three different technologies, the results were perfect for all outdoor pursuits and travel as all microbiological contaminants are filtered with up to 99.9999% efficiency. Realising that here was a technology that could provide clean healthy water almost anywhere and which could also reduce the environmental damage being done was the motivation to establish the Water-to-Go brand and business. The challenge was, and still is, to create an organisation that could positively communicate the benefits to the global marketplace with limited resources. After investing a large amount of his own money, Dave brought on board a number of individual investors to help develop and grow the business. Many of them offered specialist business skills and experience as well as investment. In 2014, a further tranche of investment was raised by crowdfunding through Crowdcube bringing more financial and a wider skill base into the business. At the end of 2014, the company launched a new product line the 50cl GO! Bottle aimed at everyday use such as commuters, gym users, sports people and anyone concerned about their health. The aim is to convince consumers to use this product instead of buying expensive bottled water, and thereby reduce the damage to the environment created by single-use plastic bottles. Further new products are planned for the future. The company has continued to grow year on year and in a very short time, has not only added distributors and retailers across the World, but also fostered partnerships with a large number of campaigning charities, some of the more recent ones ranging from Malaria No More UK to the African Wildlife Foundation. Having been in business for over 10 years now, Water-to-Go has been helping to keep thousands of people safely hydrated and single-use plastic free wherever they are; thereby continuing to fulfil our mission: to change the world, one bottle at a time.